Sunday, September 12, 2010

Life with Google

So I subscribed to an interesting newsletter about backlinks. Nice. Informative. Some great tips.

And some things that I could never stoop to on the internet.

I have some Google alerts set up, and at least one of them is largely full of reprinted articles. The same ones over, and over, and over, as if the articles had some interesting content. But they don't. All the links stripped, nobody notices that the products no longer exist. Today as I read through the newsletter I signed up for, I realized that largely these are Google bot bait. Yup, pre-scheduled PLR articles that nobody read because nobody cared.

Please, if you use the internet as well as market, publish unto others what you would have others publish unto you. I, for one, prefer real content, written by a real person. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment