Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A page a day...

Gone back to the baby step method of  "a page a day" so I can feel like I'm keeping a decent schedule for getting the site finished.

There have been problems with the CSS, I'm not always getting problems once I've pasted my HTML into WordPress, so rather than break my head on technical stuff right now, I'm posting the pages I need to get posted and will worry about the CSS and WordPress related style problems later.

Currently I'm working in Dreamweaver, my favorite since purchasing it in 2002 or so. Then copy and paste the relevant bits into a WordPress post or page. I've never used WordPress for a whole site, so getting the navigation elements and category structure is not coming totally easily.

But it will get done reasonably quickly with a page a day. More if I can get some days off...

No comments:

Post a Comment