Friday, October 22, 2010

Update 22 October, 2010

Hi Jeremy,
Do let me know what time on Monday is good to talk, please.

Tasks accomplished this week:

1. Published four more posts on the site. Two in the deals category, one in the Asus category, and one in the Acer category. The Asus and Acer posts are based on the keyword research with WT.
2. Posted an update to my Facebook page about the deals.
3. Set up the links page and wrote to each of the sites requesting reciprocal links. One already linked back: http://netbook-evangelist.com/ .
4. Looked at back links on the sites that I contacted and applied to several directories. Accepted in to at least two.

Questions:
1. The links page always puts something as a "menu" at the bottom of the page. I changed it to the main navigation, but I don't really like having any menu down there. Any idea how to fix this?
2. As we get more into Q4, traffic becomes imperative. Do you recommend starting a ppc campaign at some point?

Hope to catch you soon,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment