Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Wherein the author sighs and wonders where the heck 2010 went

Circular. Working on getting menus in WordPress to work wasn't what I signed on for. But when they still don't work, my motivation to write content sinks too low to get more done.

Of course, if there was traffic to the existing content, I'd probably have enough positive reinforcement to overcome the menu curse. But no, traffic is drips and drops.

No links coming in from qydj, and tomorrow is Dec.1.

It's difficult to feel at all optimistic. And with no optimism, it's hard to keep writing content and working on link building... which was supposed to be what I signed on for.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    Nice blog would you like to follow my blog

    http://workfromhomedive1221.blogspot.com/ I'll follow yours too. If you like we

    can also exchange link.

    Thanks,

    ReplyDelete