Thursday, February 4, 2010

Niche Selection Pro Milestone finished!

Niche selected!
A 1-on-1 call with Jeremy was great. First, he is so polite, positive, and friendly. He said, "Nice to meet you", but of course his voice was familiar to me. Shortly after he was nominated for the Horizon Award in 2005 with Commission Junction, I recall listening to a podcast of an interview with him. And of course, I hear his voice on the  2010 Partners webinars.

Even with the worksheets, I was still feeling not totally confident about choosing a niche. "What if" kept running through my head.

So when Jeremy asked about my enthusiasm for one of them (it is based on a wish list purchase I'd like to make), that helped put the pieces in place. Now I can focus and start pulling all the tools and skills together on this one niche topic.  Bonus for the niche is that Jeremy has researched a similar niche previously, so he has a lot of information to share.

I do seriously hope this ends up being worth his time. He's got phone calls to make, webinars to give, record, upload, the partner portal to keep up... and the deal is only 10% of the website profits for him. I'm sure he did his math before taking this project on, so here's hoping everyone's successful so it's well worth his while. On the partner side, the training and information we're getting is invaluable.

No comments:

Post a Comment