Tuesday, January 5, 2010

First Step, a Written Agreement

I have to say that I am glad that there is a written agreement for the partnership. I read it slowly and surely, as it is slightly in legalese, that language that uses a bit more formal verbs and nouns than most of us do in daily practice. In my opinion, it's a Good Thing, this agreement.

An email went out today announcing a timeline and clearly defining stages of the partnership. Whew, that's good, too. It's January 5 where I am and we haven't started the Boot Camp. I was a bit concerned I'd missed something. Not a worry, there is a time table, and I haven't missed anything.

Besides the time table for this week and a general time line for the two year project, we had a basic task to get the agreement signed.

I built a Squidoo lens about this the 2010 Partnership with Jeremy Palmer: http://www.squidoo.com/jeremypalmer2010 . That may seem circular to you, as the first thing you see is the entries from this blog. However, I will be developing this blog and the lens slightly differently. The lens will keep track of other things I find online that are relevant to the 2010 partnership. This blog will be more about my personal journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment