Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Task for today, sign up for the first training webinar

Friday starts the live training. I'm one of those who will miss the live session, so I'll have to rely on the recorded file later.

I really likes webinars. My favorites have been from MarketingExperiments.com. They do a very nice job. I've also attended non-marketing webinars, such as those for members of HeartMath.org, but those sometimes had technical glitches.

The 2010 Partnership webinars will be through GoToMeeting.com . Looking forward to it.


While the 2010 Partnership Application Page states that Jeremy will "Give you one of the niche ideas and business plans from my whiteboard, or help you refine and build your existing niche idea" , currently we are looking at spending time learning more about how to chose successful niches.  This fits with his previous products and projects in his true goal to succeed by helping others be successful. The Cap'n is aimin' to teach us to fish, not just hand us a fish to farm.

No comments:

Post a Comment