Monday, January 25, 2010

Niche Selection continued

I'm a bit behind.
The day job had a ton of work last week, three malignant cases in one week, plus research samples. I was beat by the end of the week.

The last webinar was posted and I'm watching it. Also working on the niche keyword traffic and competition evaluation.

My computer was at least 8 years old and getting so slow that every time it actually booted I considered it a minor miracle. So I took a calculated risk and purchased a new one for my business. Dual core, 4 GB RAM, and Windows 7 are the bits that I remember off hand.

Unfortunately, not everything is Windows 7 ready (this happened to me in 2002 when I purchased my XP machine, too), and one of the toolbars that Jeremy recommends for cometition evaluation is not yet ready for either IE or FF on the new Windows box (the Compete.com toolbar).

Then each of us is to schedule one-on-one time to speak with Jeremy. Since I'm running a bit behind, I will aim for later this week. I'm glad that working "in the cloud" is getting more common. It actually makes it easier for me to grab a bit of time on a list or a document when I'm away from home, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment